Thursday, March 31, 2011

qsFOX and quickProxy now available for Firefox 4

Due to exams, projects, etc. I couldn’t find time to develop these extensions. So currently qsFOX is not available in the Mozilla addon site. I got many e-mails from qsFOX users requesting to make it available again.

I made both qsFOX and quickProxy compatible with Firefox 4.
I have hosted it in the qsFOX home page. So you can download it from there.

http://downloads.mozdev.org/qsfox/qsfox.xpi

After hosting the extension in the home page I did a google search on "qsFOX". First hit is to the qsFOX home page. So qsFOX users can now download qsFOX by googling for "qsFOX".
And I can see that qsFOX has listed on the brothersoft as well.

I will make it available in the Mozilla addon site as soon as possible.

3 comments: